Fairy Celebration

Fairy Celebration, Peekaboo Peach, Watercolor, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I love that the Global Design Project are featuring Stampin' Up!'s peach and tangerine tones in their challenge this week.  Orange is such a joyful, warm, vibrant colour!

I am not usually drawn to colour challenges but as soon as I saw this one I thought of the fun Fairy Celebration stamp set and couldn't resist having a play.

Fairy Celebration, Peekaboo Peach, Watercolor, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I made this card for a new customer who ordered with me for the first time this month.  I cut the words from a couple of sentiments from the set to get the right meaning.

Don't forget, all customers will receive free access to next month's exclusive Crafty Carrot Co Labels of Love online program!

WANT TO JOIN THE FUN?  For the first time, you can now join the fun without placing an SU supply order. Simply subscribe by clicking the pic below.

 


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fairy Celebration
Inks: StazOn Black, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride
Papers: Watercolour, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist,
Accessories/Tools: White gel pen, Wink of Stella, Big Shot, Flourish Thinlets



No comments